Italian physics student, RPG enthusiast, scout, traveler, piano player.
I'm a graduate theoretical physics student, hoping to make research in physics a fair share of my life. I've always been passionate about physics, since middle school, and Stack Exchange has given me the push to share my knowledge, and it's been great so far!
Top network posts
- 42 Why don't we prove that functions used in physics are continuous and differentiable?
- 30 Is it common to ask professors for an editable copy of their lecture notes (so I can improve them)?
- 29 Massless Kerr black hole
- 23 How can parallel rays meet at infinity?
- 12 What is the rigorous definition of the verb "to quantize"?
- 12 How do runes work? Can a Rune Knight forge them?
- 8 What distinguished the Möbius strip from the cylinder as fibre bundles?
- View more network posts →