Italian physics student, RPG enthusiast, scout, traveler, piano player.
I'm a graduate theoretical physics student, hoping to make research in physics a fair share of my life. I've always been passionate about physics, since middle school, and Stack Exchange has given me the push to share my knowledge, and it's been great so far!
Firenze, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Member for 2 years
14 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 40 Why don't we prove that functions used in physics are continuous and differentiable?
- 30 Is it common to ask professors for an editable copy of their lecture notes (so I can improve them)?
- 28 Massless Kerr black hole
- 7 How does armor work in Morrowind?
- 6 Units in general relativity
- 6 What theory is a non-field-theory?
- 5 What is wrong with Weyl-Wigner representation?
- View more network posts →