I'm an Italian physics student, D&D enthusiast, scout, traveler, and more. I just love learning new things!
Is that enough for an "about me"?
Firenze, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Member for 1 year, 10 months
14 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 at 0:22
Top network posts
- 39 Why don't we prove that functions used in physics are continuous and differentiable?
- 30 Is it common to ask professors for an editable copy of their lecture notes (so I can improve them)?
- 28 Massless Kerr black hole
- 7 How does armor work in Morrowind?
- 6 What theory is a non-field-theory?
- 5 Units in general relativity
- 5 What is wrong with Weyl-Wigner representation?
- View more network posts →