- Physics 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 373 373 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 215 215 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Mathematica 173 173 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 171 171 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 9 If an integer $m$ is odd how can it be proven that its square would be odd?
- 8 What's a word for the final mixing and processing of already processed ingredients (specifically in the context of cooking)
- 7 Using Integrate to define a function
- 6 Does a box containing photons have more inertia than an empty box?
- 6 Is there a good way to get hover text references on some of my math symbols?
- 5 working with high precision timestamps in python
- View more network posts →