Silicon Valley, California
Member for 8 years, 6 months
I like puzzles and hard problems. I don't know much about physics but I keep learning.
Top network posts
- 83 Why can we see the dust particles in a narrow beam of light (and not in an all lighted area)?
- 80 Do low frequency sounds really carry longer distances?
- 56 How can the Earth keep spinning with a liquid core?
- 50 Why do prisms work (why is refraction frequency dependent)?
- 47 How can momentum but not energy be conserved in an inelastic collision?
- 40 Why are a motorcycle's front brakes more effective than back?
- 35 Do gravitational lenses have a focus point?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.