I like puzzles and hard problems. I don't know much about physics but I keep learning.
Silicon Valley, California
Member for 6 years, 5 months
96 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 '18 at 16:23
Top network posts
- 82 Why can we see the dust particles in a narrow beam of light (and not in an all lighted area)?
- 68 Do low frequency sounds really carry longer distances?
- 56 How can the Earth keep spinning with a liquid core?
- 40 Why are a motorcycle's front brakes more effective than back?
- 40 Why do prisms work (why is refraction frequency dependent)?
- 35 Do gravitational lenses have a focus point?
- 35 How can momentum but not energy be conserved in an inelastic collision?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
9 Does downvoting cost reputation? Dec 27 '13
7 Is it rude to answer too quickly? Mar 2 '14
7 How to add a subscript character inside an equation Jan 14 '14
6 Editing and closing in the close queue Dec 17 '13