Jeffrey J Weimer
I teach courses in physical chemistry (thermodynamics, kinetics, spectroscopy), chemical engineering transport (principles, applications, and processes), and materials science (nature and properties of materials). My research is in surface science and technology, primarily on functionalizing surfaces.
Huntsville, AL, USA
Member for 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 at 12:37
Top network posts
- 61 Just started a postdoc, but it went REALLY bad, REALLY fast. Stay or go?
- 25 My university requires that I take attendance. How should I treat students who arrive late to class?
- 12 Cannot complete thesis and blocked to go non-thesis. What other avenues towards a degree exist?
- 12 Retract an already submitted recommendation letter (written for an undergrad student)
- 10 Asking previous advisor for a better letter of reference
- 9 Teaching a class likely meant to inflate the GPA of student athletes
- 8 Why is choosing a suitable thermodynamic potential important?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.