- Electrical Engineering 114.7k 114.7k 33 gold badges141141 silver badges269269 bronze badges
- Physics 19.8k 19.8k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 9.3k 9.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 Is Nm the same unit of torque as mN?
- 78 Can any time on clock be spoken as it is in numbers only (hour + minutes)?
- 73 How can we discern so many different simultaneous sounds, when we can only hear one frequency at a time?
- 62 How should a pedestrian walk across a busy road in the USA?
- 57 Is electricity really the flow of electrons or is it more involved?
- 55 What is ground and what does it do?
- 52 How to get the numerical fitting results when plotting a regression in seaborn?
- View more network posts →