My interests are high-energy physics, including LHC and dark matter phenomenology, and the application of Bayesian statistics in those topics. For more information about my work, see my personal webpage.
I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made; Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honey bee, And live alone in the bee loud glade.
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow, Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings; There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow, And evening full of the linnet's wings.
I will arise and go now, for always night and day I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore; While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey, I hear it in the deep heart's core..
- Physics 14.3k 14.3k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 746 746 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 715 715 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 417 417 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 How do we know the LHC results are robust?
- 89 Do all equations have identical units on the left- and right-hand sides?
- 66 What is an instant of time?
- 61 Can water falling from a tap follow a spiral path?
- 27 Spontaneous symmetry breaking in classical mechanics, quantum mechanics and quantum field theory
- 21 Why do fusion and fission both release energy?
- 20 Massless integrals in dim-reg
- View more network posts →