I'm a cosmologist. I did my undergraduate in space engineering (rocket science) and my graduate degree in cosmology. I enjoy Dark Energy, curvature, and modified gravity, but I mainly focus on inflation. Professionally, I run an undergraduate physics teaching laboratory, which includes designing and implementing all the experiments.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
481 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 at 13:48
Top network posts
- 79 What technology can result from such expensive experiment as undertaken in CERN?
- 71 Why are some people are claiming that the Big Bang never happened?
- 69 Is gravity just electromagnetic attraction?
- 52 How fast would someone have to run to travel vertically up a wall?
- 52 Why can Hiroshima be inhabited when Chernobyl cannot?
- 48 Why is the sky never green? It can be blue or orange, and green is in between!
- 43 Cooling a satellite
- View more network posts →