- Physics 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics 257 257 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 243 243 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 141 141 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Are these two quantum systems distinguishable?
- 40 In superluminal phase velocities, what is it that is traveling faster than light?
- 26 How do I pass large numpy arrays between python subprocesses without saving to disk?
- 26 Sort a numpy array by another array, along a particular axis
- 21 Can I levitate an object without using an electromagnet?
- 18 How can there be net linear momentum in a static electromagnetic field (not propagating)?
- 18 Light "diode" and 2nd law of thermodynamics
- View more network posts →