- Physics 2.6k 2.6k 1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 173 173 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 142 142 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 121 121 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Are these two quantum systems distinguishable?
- 35 In superluminal phase velocities, what is it that is traveling faster than light?
- 26 How do I pass large numpy arrays between python subprocesses without saving to disk?
- 26 Sort a numpy array by another array, along a particular axis
- 21 Can I levitate an object without using an electromagnet?
- 18 How can there be net linear momentum in a static electromagnetic field (not propagating)?
- 18 Light "diode" and 2nd law of thermodynamics
- View more network posts →