I think this post is perhaps my best contribution to MSE
A revolutionary day for physics stack exchange, eternalized as a screenshot: question
Profile picture from the manga (now adapted to an anime): "So I'm a spider, so what?"
Find my articles here and older ones here. Be sure to check out the one I wrote on Taylor series (It's one of my favourite ideas in mathematics). Also here is my Anki Deck for Highschool Chem (Based on the Indian Syllabus)
Math and Science content:
Slipping Hexagons-Animated physics problems
Professor Ghrist - Animated vector calculus
3blue1brown - Animated calculus , linear algebra and probability (Also the one which made me like math to begin with)
Panda The red- Tl;dr Medium.com writer, but it was from their writing I understood Feynmans trick and grasped multipole expansion the first time. I recommend a 100%.
Animated Engineering videos<-- Very very good videos, the animations are made in blender (or so I've heard)
MIT OCW notes on probability and combination - These notes are the best write up I've ever seen on the topics.
Khan academy India - If you are an Indian High schooler (+1 / +2), I highly recommend you to check these videos out. The explanations are much better than most 'coachings' based channels.
Member for 1 year, 9 months
88 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- Physics 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Chemistry 479 479 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 421 421 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 What is the physics behind origami?
- 33 Accused of cheating due to the time accounted by Blackboard
- 29 The usage of chain rule in physics
- 23 I found that a method I was hoping to publish is already known. What would be a proper way to retract emails sent to professors asking for help?
- 23 What effect does closing a lid in some recipe do?
- 18 Advice for getting a paper published as a highschooler
- 17 If Newton's third law is true, why do things compress?
- View more network posts →