- Physics 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 899 899 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 602 602 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 429 429 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 What causes the Sun to appear to be in front of a building in this picture?
- 47 What would be the consequence of a traffic light system where the users with green light pay the users with red light?
- 37 What is the reason for this pattern of noise in electric kettles?
- 32 Is the Ground State in QM Always Unique? Why?
- 21 In neural nets, why use gradient methods rather than other metaheuristics?
- 18 In car driving, why does wheel slipping cause loss of control?
- 15 Countries with a limit on how much money people can spend in a year
- View more network posts →