- Physics 3k 3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 899 899 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 662 662 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 477 477 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 What causes the Sun to appear to be in front of a building in this picture?
- 47 What would be the consequence of a traffic light system where the users with green light pay the users with red light?
- 38 What is the reason for this pattern of noise in electric kettles?
- 32 Is the Ground State in QM Always Unique? Why?
- 22 In neural nets, why use gradient methods rather than other metaheuristics?
- 18 In car driving, why does wheel slipping cause loss of control?
- 17 Where are the oil platforms in Google Earth?
- View more network posts →