Top network posts
- 20 Why doesn't orbital electron fall into the nucleus of Rb85, but falls into the nucleus of Rb83?
- 16 Having the same number of neutrons
- 16 Rotate a long bar in space and get close to (or even beyond) the speed of light $c$
- 13 Why some nuclei with "magic" numbers of neutrons have a half-life less than their neighbor isotopes?
- 11 What is the escape velocity of a Black Hole?
- 10 Old Russian Physics Papers?
- 9 Why is beta negative decay more common than beta positive?
- View more network posts →