- Physics 12.9k 12.9k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Mathematics 616 616 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 436 436 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 321 321 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 258 258 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Can space expand with unlimited speed?
- 47 What is the speed of the fastest moving body in our solar system?
- 42 Has George R. R. Martin ever officially stated that the shape of Westeros was based on the United Kingdom?
- 41 Why are leap seconds needed so often?
- 37 Why does a cork float to the side of a glass?
- 30 According to Hubble's Law, how can the expansion of the Universe be accelerating?
- 30 Dumbed-down explanation how scientists know the number of atoms in the universe?
- View more network posts →