Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 13.5k 13.5k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Mathematics 686 686 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 436 436 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 321 321 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 268 268 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Can space expand with unlimited speed?
- 47 What is the speed of the fastest moving body in our solar system?
- 42 Has George R. R. Martin ever officially stated that the shape of Westeros was based on the United Kingdom?
- 42 Why are leap seconds needed so often?
- 39 Why does a cork float to the side of a glass?
- 34 Dumbed-down explanation how scientists know the number of atoms in the universe?
- 30 According to Hubble's Law, how can the expansion of the Universe be accelerating?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.