- Physics 12.3k 12.3k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Mathematics 586 586 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 426 426 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 301 301 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 250 250 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 Can space expand with unlimited speed?
- 47 What is the speed of the fastest moving body in our solar system?
- 41 Why are leap seconds needed so often?
- 41 Has George R. R. Martin ever officially stated that the shape of Westeros was based on the United Kingdom?
- 32 Why does a cork float to the side of a glass?
- 29 According to Hubble's Law, how can the expansion of the Universe be accelerating?
- 28 Dumbed-down explanation how scientists know the number of atoms in the universe?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
15 Our best questions come from non-expert users Dec 8 '13
13 Minor edits should not make questions 'active' Aug 5 '13
7 Should pure math questions be on topic? Apr 14 '14
3 The secret to getting a massive reputation is ___ Dec 13 '14
2 Does this question belong here? Jul 29 '13
2 Minor edits should not make questions 'active' Aug 10 '13