Hi there! I'm Danu, a Dutch PhD student in mathematics at the university of Hamburg. Very broadly, I am interested in the topology and geometry of manifolds. I would also like to understand some of the interactions between geometry and string (or gauge) theories.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
170 profile views
Last seen May 8 at 18:54
- Physics 13.4k 13.4k 88 gold badges6060 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics♦ 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 589 589 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 Layman's explanation and understanding of Einstein's field equations
- 39 What led to the fall of Göttingen?
- 33 Is it fair to judge this speedskating race by only 3 thousands of a second?
- 32 Book covering differential geometry and topology for physics
- 30 How does one correctly interpret the behavior of the heat capacity of a charged black hole?
- 30 Is it a problem with radiometric dating that carbon 14 is found in materials dated to millions of years old?
- 29 The history of different constructions of tangent spaces
- View more network posts →