Hi there! I'm Danu, a Dutch PhD student in mathematics at the university of Hamburg. Very broadly, I am interested in the topology and geometry of manifolds. I would also like to understand some of the interactions between geometry and string (or gauge) theories.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
174 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '19 at 23:02
- Physics 14.8k 14.8k 88 gold badges6262 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics♦ 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 906 906 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Layman's explanation and understanding of Einstein's field equations
- 39 What led to the fall of Göttingen?
- 33 Book covering differential geometry and topology for physics
- 33 Is it fair to judge this speedskating race by only 3 thousands of a second?
- 30 How does one correctly interpret the behavior of the heat capacity of a charged black hole?
- 30 Is it a problem with radiometric dating that carbon 14 is found in materials dated to millions of years old?
- 29 How can we recover the Newtonian gravitational potential from the metric of general relativity?
- View more network posts →