Hi there! I'm Danu, a Dutch PhD student in mathematics at the university of Hamburg. Very broadly, I am interested in the topology and geometry of manifolds. I would also like to understand some of the interactions between geometry and string (or gauge) theories.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
177 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 at 20:36
- Physics 14.9k 14.9k 88 gold badges6363 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics♦ 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 916 916 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 Layman's explanation and understanding of Einstein's field equations
- 40 What led to the fall of Göttingen?
- 36 Book covering differential geometry and topology for physics
- 33 Is it fair to judge this speedskating race by only 3 thousands of a second?
- 32 How does one correctly interpret the behavior of the heat capacity of a charged black hole?
- 30 How can we recover the Newtonian gravitational potential from the metric of general relativity?
- 30 Is it a problem with radiometric dating that carbon 14 is found in materials dated to millions of years old?
- View more network posts →