Theoretical physicist and computational-biologist.
As a physicist I have worked on spin relaxation, polaritonic band-gap materials, carbon nanotubes, mesoscopic Aharonov-Bohm interferometers, nano-opto/electro-mechanics, and non-linear drift-diffusion systems.
As a computational biologist I have carried out research on population genetics and epidemiology of viruses, and more recently of gut microbiome.
I am also providing scientific consulting and R&D support for small companies and startups.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
"La Théorie c'est bon, mais ça n'empêche pas d'exister." - Jean-Martin Charcot
"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." - Winston Churchill
Member for 1 year, 7 months
84 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Physics 23.6k 23.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Biology 1.8k 1.8k 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- French Language 507 507 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 412 412 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Do nuclei emit photons?
- 33 Does physics explain why the laws and behaviors observed in biology are as they are?
- 32 Is quantum mechanics applicable to only small things?
- 30 Why are snowflakes flat?
- 27 When will a wave function collapse if the observer was only a camera and the video was watched later in time?
- 24 Loss of taste and smell during a SARS-CoV-2 infection
- 23 Why do physicists use plane waves so much?
- View more network posts →