Theoretical physicist and computational-biologist.
As a physicist I worked on spin relaxation, polaritonic band-gap materials, carbon nanotubes, mesoscopic Aharonov-Bohm interferometers, nano-opto/electro-mechanics, and non-linear drift-diffusion systems.
As a computational biologist I have carried research on population genetics and epidemiology of viruses, and more recently of gut microbiome.
I am also providing scientific consulting and R&D support for small companies and startups.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
"La Théorie c'est bon, mais ça n'empêche pas d'exister." - Jean-Martin Charcot
Member for 1 year, 4 months
27 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 at 10:08
- Physics 19.9k 19.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Biology 1.6k 1.6k 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1k 1k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- French Language 383 383 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Russian Language 349 349 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Do nuclei emit photons?
- 32 Does physics explain why the laws and behaviors observed in biology are as they are?
- 32 Is quantum mechanics applicable to only small things?
- 29 Why are snowflakes flat?
- 24 Loss of taste and smell during a SARS-CoV-2 infection
- 23 Why do physicists use plane waves so much?
- 21 Why do electric field lines curve at the edges of a uniform electric field?
- View more network posts →