Theoretical physicist and computational-biologist.
As a physicist I worked on spin relaxation, polaritonic band-gap materials, carbon nanotubes, mesoscopic Aharonov-Bohm interferometers, nano-opto/electro-mechanics, and non-linear drift-diffusion systems.
As a computational biologist I studied population genetics and epidemiology of viruses.
I am currently providing consulting and R&D support for small companies and startups.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
"La Théorie c'est bon, mais ça n'empêche pas d'exister." - Jean-Martin Charcot
Member for 1 year, 2 months
10 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '20 at 15:47
- Physics 15.8k 15.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1k 1k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Biology 747 747 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Russian Language 369 369 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 344 344 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Do nuclei emit photons?
- 32 Is quantum mechanics applicable to only small things?
- 23 Why do physicists use plane waves so much?
- 21 Why do electric field lines curve at the edges of a uniform electric field?
- 19 Must conclusions from relativistic physics hold in non-relativistic physics?
- 19 Does the time-independent Schrodinger equation in 1D have an exact and general solution?
- 15 Can we call forms like "Зин", "Дим", "мам", "пап" vocative case?
- View more network posts →