The name Babou was given to me by my grandson (two years old at the time). It actually means grandpa in Armenian and Swahili.
I am not a physicist (in case it is not obvious)
babou AT inbox.com
Member for 6 years, 2 months
38 profile views
Last seen May 22 '16 at 12:52
- Computer Science 17.5k 17.5k 2727 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Physics 3k 3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 What properties of a programming language make compilation impossible?
- 42 How can you weigh your own head in an accurate way?
- 25 Examples of mathematical discoveries which were kept as a secret
- 23 Why is it important for functions to be anonymous in lambda calculus?
- 22 What determines the "speed" of a programming language?
- 20 Examples of mathematical discoveries which were kept as a secret
- 20 What is the earliest work considered to be Science Fiction?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
5 How can I get my answer undeleted Jul 3 '13
4 Is it true that Physics.SE gets bored often? Jul 18 '13
3 C'mon, let's rescue the “clockwise” question Jul 26 '13
2 Is hydrostatics the appropriate tag? Jul 19 '13
-1 Merging duplicates? Sep 5 '13
-4 About the inclusion of a license in a post Jul 5 '13