The name Babou was given to me by my grandson (two years old at the time). It actually means grandpa in Armenian and Swahili.
I am not a physicist (in case it is not obvious)
babou AT inbox.com
Member for 6 years, 8 months
38 profile views
Last seen May 22 '16 at 12:52
- Computer Science 18.1k 18.1k 2828 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Physics 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 What properties of a programming language make compilation impossible?
- 42 How can you weigh your own head in an accurate way?
- 25 Examples of mathematical discoveries which were kept as a secret
- 24 Why is it important for functions to be anonymous in lambda calculus?
- 23 What determines the "speed" of a programming language?
- 21 What is the earliest work considered to be Science Fiction?
- 20 Examples of mathematical discoveries which were kept as a secret
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
5 How can I get my answer undeleted Jul 3 '13
4 Is it true that Physics.SE gets bored often? Jul 18 '13
3 C'mon, let's rescue the “clockwise” question Jul 26 '13
2 Is hydrostatics the appropriate tag? Jul 19 '13
-1 Merging duplicates? Sep 5 '13
-4 About the inclusion of a license in a post Jul 5 '13