The name Babou was given to me by my grandson (two years old at the time). It actually means grandpa in Armenian and Swahili.
I am not a physicist (in case it is not obvious)
babou AT inbox.com
- Computer Science 18.7k 18.7k 3333 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Physics 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 What properties of a programming language make compilation impossible?
- 42 How can you weigh your own head in an accurate way?
- 26 Why is it important for functions to be anonymous in lambda calculus?
- 25 Examples of mathematical discoveries which were kept as a secret
- 24 What determines the "speed" of a programming language?
- 24 Why are functional languages Turing complete?
- 22 Difference between normal-order and applicative-order evaluation
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.