Top network posts
- 65 In a vacuum, can you see light which is not travelling towards you?
- 37 General relativity (and other theories) when proven wrong
- 25 Because things smell, is everything evaporating?
- 15 Why is angular velocity the same for all points on a spinning disk, even though they are at different radii from the center?
- 11 How can we see objects with the help of light if we cannot see atoms?
- 10 If a photon takes all possible paths, does it travel faster than light?
- 7 Is the spacetime interval a tensor?
- View more network posts →