Some of the answers I'm proud of:
And an answer which I'm not particularly proud of, but which quite a few people seem to like:
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 828 828 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 613 613 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 How to convert KeyValuePair to Dictionary as ToDictionary is not available in c#?
- 63 How to practice LaTeX?
- 38 Mathematical symbol for 'slightly greater than'?
- 38 What should raise red flags to detect fabricated data
- 34 How to force update when doing git pull?
- 31 How to stop forgetting proofs - for a first course in Real Analysis?
- 31 $1=2$ | Continued fraction fallacy
- View more network posts →