- Chemistry 8.4k 8.4k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Different 745 745 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 499 499 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 361 361 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Why isn't the American nickel magnetic?
- 57 What's the biggest organic molecule that could have a smell?
- 46 AppleCare engineer says Macs need weekly reboots b/c "kernel expires". What's that mean?
- 30 What substances do humans consume that are caloric but neither protein, carb, nor fat?
- 30 Placed in equivalent freezers, would a liter of water or a liter of lava turn from liquid to solid first? (question from a 6 year old)
- 24 How can a thermometer ever show the actual temperature of an object if the object loses heat to the thermometer?
- 23 Are food calorie values really integers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.