NerdTests.com says I'm a Slightly Dorky Light-Weight Nerd. Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and write on the nerd forum! http://www.nerdtests.com/images/badge/nt2/813e36ca3aa11dbb.png
Member for 6 months
56 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 at 14:28
Top network posts
- 26 Given fluids expand non-linearly, how were physicists able to make a linear temperature scale?
- 16 Why do our hands feel warm when we rub them?
- 14 How can the angular velocity vector be obtained from angular displacement which is not a vector?
- 14 Can we revert back a broken egg into the original one? Given that we are allowed to increase entropy in some other part of the system
- 13 Does momentum conservation imply energy conservation?
- 12 Why is law of conservation of angular momentum (seemingly) being violated over here?
- 10 Why is law of conservation of angular momentum (seemingly) being violated over here?
- View more network posts →