Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
14 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '18 at 2:37
- Stack Overflow 82.5k 82.5k 2020 gold badges168168 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Physics 29.3k 29.3k 55 gold badges5757 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 22.6k 22.6k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 14.9k 14.9k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Super User 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 335 Remove audio from video file with FFmpeg
- 191 Default constructor with empty brackets
- 168 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 139 Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 133 Why is air not sucked off the Earth?
- 101 Will the Large Hadron Collider "explode" if the power is turned up too high?
- 97 QComboBox - set selected item based on the item's data
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
4 “how things work” tag? Sep 14 '11
1 Level of questions? Mar 22 '11
0 Should we get rid of the homework tag? Oct 7 '12