Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
14 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '18 at 2:37
- Stack Overflow 90.6k 90.6k 2525 gold badges179179 silver badges251251 bronze badges
- Physics 30.1k 30.1k 55 gold badges6363 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 23.6k 23.6k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 15.5k 15.5k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Super User 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 515 Remove audio from video file with FFmpeg
- 210 Default constructor with empty brackets
- 172 Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 169 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 134 Why is air not sucked off the Earth?
- 118 QComboBox - set selected item based on the item's data
- 106 What are the differences between CV_8U and CV_32F and what should I worry about when converting between them?
- View more network posts →