Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
14 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '18 at 2:37
- Stack Overflow 88k 88k 2222 gold badges174174 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Physics 29.7k 29.7k 55 gold badges5858 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 23.2k 23.2k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 15.4k 15.4k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Super User 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 427 Remove audio from video file with FFmpeg
- 200 Default constructor with empty brackets
- 167 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 158 Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 134 Why is air not sucked off the Earth?
- 107 QComboBox - set selected item based on the item's data
- 101 Calculating frames per second in a game
- View more network posts →