Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
14 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '18 at 2:37
- Stack Overflow 90.1k 90.1k 2424 gold badges178178 silver badges251251 bronze badges
- Physics 30k 30k 55 gold badges6262 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 23.6k 23.6k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 15.5k 15.5k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Super User 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 494 Remove audio from video file with FFmpeg
- 207 Default constructor with empty brackets
- 171 Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 169 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 134 Why is air not sucked off the Earth?
- 117 QComboBox - set selected item based on the item's data
- 105 What are the differences between CV_8U and CV_32F and what should I worry about when converting between them?
- View more network posts →