My background is in computational astrophysics (mostly fluid dynamics, but taught general Comp-Phys over the years), but opted for a non-academic career. I currently work as a software developer for a bank in the US. This job takes up a lot of time, so answering is infrequent, but I try to review & respond to comments as I am able (so hooray for the mobile website).
Most interested in computational-physics, so please ask, answer & vote on the tag!
This site is run by yinz!
→Please Read & Answer on our Meta site!
→Approve tag synonyms!
→Vote appropriately (up and down)!
Member for 7 years, 5 months
901 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 at 11:48
- Physics 23.3k 23.3k 1111 gold badges5555 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Computational Science 462 462 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 441 441 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 Why are rockets so big?
- 76 How slow is Python really? (Or how fast is your language?)
- 64 Why has Earth's core not become solid?
- 44 Why does a nuclear explosion have directionality?
- 43 When a star becomes a black hole, does its gravitational field become stronger?
- 41 Symbols of derivatives
- 35 How did they take photos of Jupiter?
- View more network posts →