This site is run by yinz!
→Please Read & Answer on our Meta site!
→Approve tag synonyms!
→Vote appropriately (up and down)!
computational-physics needs some love too!
- First to break 10,000 Close Reviews on Physics!
- First to get the Stewardship badge in all 6 categories on Physics!
- Top reviewer in most review queues, #2 in others
- #2 all time voter
After getting my PhD in Computational Astrophysics, I started working as a software developer for a bank. This job takes up a lot of time, so answering is infrequent, but I try to review & respond to comments as I am able (so hooray for the app).
Member for 5 years, 8 months
769 profile views
Last seen 55 mins ago
Top Network Posts
- 109 Why are rockets so big?
- 74 How slow is Python really? (Or how fast is your language?)
- 53 Why has Earth's core not become solid?
- 44 Why does a nuclear explosion have directionality?
- 41 When a star becomes a black hole, does its gravitational field strength become stronger?
- 38 Symbols of derivatives
- 33 How did they take photos of Jupiter?
- View more network posts →