Asteroids With Wings
Just a JSON girl in an XML world.
Stack Overflow's dirty secret is that the "experts" don't want to spend their time correcting endless nonsense programs with obviously broken syntax; they want to solve interesting problems with people.
The real problem, though, is that this shouldn't be a dirty secret, or really a secret at all.
Member for 11 months
11 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 '20 at 20:45
- Stack Overflow 15.9k 15.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 548 548 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 386 386 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 247 247 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Please moderate Facebook comments on the SO page
- 47 Do native English speakers notice when non-native speakers skip the word "the" in sentences?
- 22 A claim in the Facebook Ad for Teams is not factually correct
- 16 Type alias for auto
- 13 Did any spacecraft ever use the Sun's gravity for acceleration?
- 13 How to use c++20 modules with GCC?
- 12 C++ Vector of unique pointers practice
- View more network posts →