I am in third year of a PhD at Université Paris-Sud studying the fragmentation process when nitrogenated carbon clusters collide with helium atoms at a speed of about 1.6% of the speed of light.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '18 at 13:12
- Unix & Linux 3k 3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Chess 315 315 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Physics 252 252 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 245 245 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 282 How to cycle through reverse-i-search in BASH?
- 37 Is it ethical to watch recreational videos or listen to music on a portable work computer bought from a research fund?
- 29 Word choice for salutation in a formal email to your PhD adviser, Is *Dear Boss* appropriate?
- 23 Dealing with someone who asks many questions during presentations
- 22 How much can you 'laymanize' a PhD presentation?
- 16 How to persuade someone to not pursue a PhD just because they failed to find a job?
- 15 How can a probability density be greater than one and integrate to one
- View more network posts →