Just a lonely covector looking for a vector. Wanna make invariant inner products together?
In all seriousness, I'm a math/physics/linguistics undergrad at Columbia University, and am in no emotional place for a relationship. Mostly on here to ask/answer conceptual questions that might arise from casual reading, textbooks, or classes.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '13 at 23:43
Top network posts
- 25 Does antimatter curve spacetime in the opposite direction as matter?
- 22 Why does chlorine have a higher electron affinity than fluorine?
- 9 Is an entropic force an actual force that can be explained as a fundamental interaction?
- 7 Why is there a $\frac 1 2$ in $\frac 1 2 mv^2$?
- 7 What exactly is the connection between gauge transformations and symmetry groups?
- 6 Photons: Collection of Wave Packets that produce a plane wave
- 5 What is the magnitude of the force on a charged particle due to electromagnetic radiation?
- View more network posts →