I am a Theoretical Physics PhD who decided to leave academia for an exciting career in data science and applied mathematics. Given the fact that I like to program, and I am really into statistics and looking for patterns this was not a dificult choice to make.
In my spare time I like to play my guitars and go out to the mountains to do some canyoning and enjoy the peace and tranquility that the mountains can bring.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 23 '20 at 11:56
- Physics 2.9k 2.9k 1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 864 864 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 771 771 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 407 407 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computational Science 393 393 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile