- Physics 882 882 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Earth Science 541 541 22 gold badges44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 331 331 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 303 303 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chemistry 151 151 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Is there a difference between rock and stone?
- 20 What is the difference between stress and pressure?
- 11 Is there still no known origin of the law of inertia?
- 9 Why is the lithostatic pressure gradient 1 psi/ft? How is it derived from density?
- 7 What can be concluded from small sample size?
- 5 Liquid density as a function of pressure and temperature, how to model experimental data of $\rho(p,T)$?
- 5 Why is the lithostatic pressure gradient 1 psi/ft? How is it derived from density?
- View more network posts →