Visiting position at the Yau Mathematical Sciences Center (Tsinghua University, Beijing, China) from Sept. 1, 2019 to Aug. 31, 2020.
Research interest: Operator algebras, von Neumann algebras, subfactors, planar algebras, algebraic combinatorics, finite group theory, fusion categories, vertex operators algebras, infinite dimensional Lie algebras, conformal field theory, noncommutative geometry.
I'm mainly active on MathOverflow.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 13 at 10:09
- MathOverflow 9.6k 9.6k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Hinduism 822 822 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Area 51 364 364 99 bronze badges
- Physics 316 316 11 silver badge1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 On the first sequence without triple in arithmetic progression
- 38 Is Jesus an avatar of Lord Vishnu?
- 30 Is it usual for a referee to heed updated versions on arxiv?
- 29 Collaboration or acknowledgment?
- 29 The unpublished papers in reference to the published papers
- 29 Examples of integer sequences coincidences
- 29 On a quantum Riemann Hypothesis
- View more network posts →