Visiting position at the Yau Mathematical Sciences Center (Tsinghua University, Beijing, China) from Sept. 1, 2019 to Aug. 31, 2020.
Research interest: Operator algebras, von Neumann algebras, subfactors, planar algebras, algebraic combinatorics, finite group theory, fusion categories, vertex operators algebras, infinite dimensional Lie algebras, conformal field theory, noncommutative geometry.
I'm mainly active on MathOverflow.
Mathematics genealogy: Sebastien Palcoux < Antony John Wassermann < Jonathan Micah Rosenberg < Marc Aristide Rieffel < Richard Vincent Kadison < Marshall Harvey Stone < George David Birkhoff < Eliakim Hastings Moore < Hubert Anson Newton < Michel Chasles < Siméon Denis Poisson < Joseph Louis Lagrange < Leonhard Euler
Member for 6 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 13 '19 at 10:09
- MathOverflow 19k 19k 44 gold badges5252 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.6k 4.6k 1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Hinduism 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 737 737 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 381 381 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Atlas-like websites on specific areas of mathematics
- 45 On the first sequence without triple in arithmetic progression
- 38 Is Jesus an avatar of Lord Vishnu?
- 30 Examples of integer sequences coincidences
- 30 Is it usual for a referee to heed updated versions on arxiv?
- 29 Collaboration or acknowledgment?
- 29 The unpublished papers in reference to the published papers
- View more network posts →