- Mathematics 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Chemistry 3.3k 3.3k 1313 gold badges3636 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Physics 2.4k 2.4k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 621 621 22 gold badges77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 163 163 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 Why are mathematical proofs that rely on computers controversial?
- 39 Can 100% covalent bonds exist?
- 27 Why do salts such as NaCl dissolve?
- 23 Sorting a sequence by swapping adjacent elements using minimum swaps
- 22 Why do repunit primes have only a prime number of consecutive $1$s?
- 22 Why are Group 11 elements unreactive?
- 21 Why do lines in atomic spectra have thickness? (Bohr's Model)
- View more network posts →