BS/MS in Electrical Engineering interested in optimization, physics, and puppies; I also sometimes pretend to do research and things.
Currently working on inverse design in the Nanoscale and Quantum Photonics Lab. I also did some work in neurobiology and statistical inference in the Brains in Silicon lab.
Top network posts
- 13 Why should one use EM vs. say, Gradient Descent with MLE?
- 12 Intuition behind curl identity
- 9 In quantum optics if you measure the energy of a thermal state does it collapse to a Fock state (Photon number state)?
- 8 Intuition behind the Triple Product identity
- 7 Are elliptical orbits really elliptical?
- 7 View big.LITTLE cores on htop or similar utility
- 6 Does gravity slow down a horizontally thrown baseball?
- View more network posts →