A Chemistry grad student from Brazil, struggling to get back on my feet after nearly 10 years away from academia.
- Matter Modeling 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Chemistry 641 641 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Academia 641 641 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Astronomy 612 612 33 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 389 389 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Did the 2019 discovery of O(N log(N)) multiplication have a practical outcome?
- 54 In academic papers, is it really a bad thing to not report the relatively not good results?
- 51 DeepMind just announced a breakthrough in protein folding, what are the consequences?
- 27 Approximate equivalence table between Pople's basis sets and Jensen's DFT optimized polarization consistent basis sets (pcseg-n)
- 27 Which Linux distribution is best for Matter Modeling?
- 21 Since MKL is not optimized for AMD hardware, should I use a math library specific to AMD, or would an open-source one be just as good?
- 19 Can lightning occur in stars like the Sun?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.