I'm a PhD student at LMU Munich. Interests include theoretical solid-state physics, specifically numerical methods (Quantum Monte Carlo, DMRG, DMFT).
- Physics 3.3k 3.3k 1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 490 490 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 317 317 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 288 288 22 gold badges44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computational Science 145 145 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Gnome Shell window snap to quarters of screen
- 27 Does a gun exert enough gravity on the bullet it fired to stop it?
- 19 Creating an Ubuntu VM to distribute
- 17 Bird flying in a cage
- 14 Applying an operator to a function vs. a (ket) vector
- 13 Number of significant figures
- 13 Lasing in a 2-Level system?
- View more network posts →