Top network posts
- 65 Why does mass limit acceleration?
- 63 Why did we expect gravitational mass and inertial mass to be different?
- 17 Since photons are said to be the force carrier of electromagnetic force, does it mean that photons get transferred from golf club to golf ball?
- 14 Is there a name for what Feynman called a fundamental constant i.e. "ratio of electrical repulsion to gravitational attraction between electrons"?
- 13 Thought experiment: Does "artificial gravity" created in a spinning spaceship last forever?
- 12 Why can no observer measure proper time here?
- 12 In situations where you aren't compelled to pick high ISO (low light/needing a high shutter speed), is there ever a reason to NOT prefer low ISO?
- View more network posts →