Programmer since 1980. I have a broad experience with computers, from CPU architecture (working at MIPS Technologies) and semiconductor physics (as a physics PhD) to 10 years as a firmware/software programmer consultant as president of Qromodyn Corporation.
- VLSI and FPGA HDL (Verilog, VHDL) MIPS, Xilinx
- VLSI layout and design verification
- PCB design and layout
- Board debug and bring-up
- Microcontrollers (Si Labs, TI, ST Cortex M3)
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Embedded Microprocessor (ARM, MIPS)
- Custom Bootloading (microcontroller, Xilinx Zynq)
- Custom OTAP (Over The Air Programming)
- Windows applications (C, C++, C++/CLI, C#, .NET, ASP, Perl, Python)
- Apple OSX (Objective-C, XCode)
- Unix - Solaris, Cygwin, Linux (Fedora/Ubunto/CentOS)
- Digital audio/voice - codecs
- Digital video - custom video display
- RF - XBee, WirelessUSB, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- HPC (Intel Phi, SSE, AVX)
- Embedded Linux (BeagleBone, Raspberry PI)
- Stack Overflow 18.5k 18.5k 55 gold badges9191 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Super User 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 690 690 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 541 How to remove systemd services
- 117 Can't understand this way to calculate the square of a number
- 90 Is there another simpler method to solve this elementary school math problem?
- 88 XML Error: There are multiple root elements
- 87 How to write a C program for multiplication without using the * and + operators?
- 61 Warning: remote port forwarding failed for listen port 52698
- 61 How to send custom message in Google C++ Testing Framework?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.