I am a co-founder of PhysicsOverflow (www.physicsoverflow.org), where I am mostly active these days.
For me personally, this site has unfortunately lost its usefulness for advancing and deepening my own physics knowledge, as most (even very advanced up to research-level) deep and interesting technical theoretical physics questions that contain LaTex are said to be not "conceptual" enough and are treated and closed as homework or too mathematical these days.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
2,445 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 at 12:28
- Physics 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Astronomy 741 741 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 575 575 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 432 432 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 31 Do an action and its Euler-Lagrange equations have the same symmetries?
- 28 What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 28 Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 26 "S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 24 Do I need to mention having survived a life-threatening illness when applying for a new academic position?
- 23 What really are superselection sectors and what are they used for?
- View more network posts →