I am a co-founder of PhysicsOverflow (www.physicsoverflow.org), where I am mostly active these days.
For me personally, this site has unfortunately lost its usefulness for advancing and deepening my own physics knowledge, as most (even very advanced up to research-level) deep and interesting technical theoretical physics questions that contain LaTex are said to be not "conceptual" enough and are treated and closed as homework or too mathematical these days.
Member for 8 years
2,404 profile views
Last seen 9 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 32 Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 29 Do an action and its Euler-Lagrange equations have the same symmetries?
- 28 What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 27 Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 26 "S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 24 Do I need to mention having survived a life-threatening illness when applying for a new academic position?
- 22 How is the logarithmic correction to the entropy of a non extremal black hole derived?
- View more network posts →