I am a co-founder of PhysicsOverflow (www.physicsoverflow.org), where I am mostly active these days.
For me personally, this site has unfortunately lost its usefulness for advancing and deepening my own physics knowledge, as most (even very advanced up to research-level) deep and interesting technical theoretical physics questions that contain LaTex are said to be not "conceptual" enough and are treated and closed as homework or too mathematical these days.
Member for 10 years
2,522 profile views
Last seen 22 hours ago
- Physics 9k 9k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Astronomy 801 801 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 535 535 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 442 442 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Do an action and its Euler-Lagrange equations have the same symmetries?
- 33 Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 29 Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 29 What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 28 What really are superselection sectors and what are they used for?
- 26 "S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 25 How is the logarithmic correction to the entropy of a non-extremal black hole derived?
- View more network posts →