I am a co-founder of PhysicsOverflow (www.physicsoverflow.org), where I am mostly active these days.
For me personally, this site has unfortunately lost its usefulness for advancing and deepening my own physics knowledge, as most (even very advanced up to research-level) deep and interesting technical theoretical physics questions that contain LaTex are said to be not "conceptual" enough and are treated and closed as homework or too mathematical these days.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
2,544 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Physics 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Astronomy 809 809 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 535 535 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 408 408 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Do an action and its Euler-Lagrange equations have the same symmetries?
- 33 Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 29 Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 29 What really are superselection sectors and what are they used for?
- 29 What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 26 "S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 25 How is the logarithmic correction to the entropy of a non-extremal black hole derived?
- View more network posts →