I'm a software engineer with a background in physics and mathematics. Interests include:
- Computer vision.
- Non-linear optimization.
- Data structures and algorithms.
- Complexity theory.
- Quantum computing.
- Differential geometry (Lie groups in particular).
- Category theory (Categorical Quantum Mechanics).
- Theories of meaning (in language) and possible mathematical representations.
I currently work on HoloLens and other Mixed Reality technology at Microsoft.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 1 '16 at 19:58
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 751 751 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 350 350 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 303 303 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 How to write std::string to file?
- 118 How to add a Timeout to Console.ReadLine()?
- 70 Can I take a taxi or should I use public transport when the interviewing company is covering my travel costs?
- 25 Explaining to a five year old - why don't bubbles run like water
- 17 Use specialized implementation if a class instance is available
- 15 How to get a colonial nation to trigger?
- 12 Is a vector and a unit vector dimensionless
- View more network posts →