I'm a software engineer with a background in physics and mathematics. Interests include:
- Computer vision.
- Non-linear optimization.
- Data structures and algorithms.
- Complexity theory.
- Quantum computing.
- Differential geometry (Lie groups in particular).
- Category theory (Categorical Quantum Mechanics).
- Theories of meaning (in language) and possible mathematical representations.
I currently work on HoloLens and other Mixed Reality technology at Microsoft.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 1 '16 at 19:58
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 977 977 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 446 446 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 255 255 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 238 238 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 106 How to add a Timeout to Console.ReadLine()?
- 93 How to write std::string to file?
- 70 Can I take a taxi or should I use public transport when the interviewing company is covering my travel costs?
- 25 Explaining to a five year old - why don't bubbles run like water
- 16 Use specialized implementation if a class instance is available
- 15 How to get a colonial nation to trigger?
- 10 Where does the energy of a light bulb come from?
- View more network posts →