PhD student at UCLA in high energy theory.
Member for 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '20 at 21:25
Top network posts
- 19 What symmetries would cause conservation of acceleration?
- 10 Is it right to replace Hamiltonian with Lagrangian in the Schrödinger equation?
- 7 Positive Definiteness of Killing Form in Gauge Theory
- 5 If the multiplication of two operators is hermitian, then will they commute?
- 5 If virtual particles aren't real, then why do their masses correspond to those of real particles?
- 5 Why aren't scalar fields called spin-infinity fields?
- 5 Why do rotating fidget spinners sometimes create a perception of opposite spinning?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.