CS and Math geek with an interest in the logical and fun areas of newtonian physics, especially rotational body mechanics and simple harmonic motions, along with electrostats and magnetostats. As long as it is fun, that is.
- Chemistry 7.5k 7.5k 88 gold badges3939 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.6k 5.6k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 99 gold badges3131 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Code Golf 847 847 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 820 820 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Do there exist pairs of distinct real numbers whose arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means are all integers?
- 51 Regex for Mobile Number Validation
- 40 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 34 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- 28 Why am I able to see objects within 25 cm?
- 24 Unclosed Character Literal error
- 24 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- View more network posts →