CS and Math geek with an interest in the logical and fun areas of newtonian physics, especially rotational body mechanics and simple harmonic motions, along with electrostats and magnetostats. As long as it is fun, that is.
- Chemistry 5.5k 5.5k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 88 gold badges2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Code Golf 737 737 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 485 485 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Do there exist pairs of distinct real numbers whose arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means are all integers?
- 45 Regex for Mobile Number Validation
- 38 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 34 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- 26 Why am I able to see objects within 25cm?
- 24 Unclosed Character Literal error
- 24 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
3 Did my question deserve a hold? Nov 3 '17