"We err upwards." - Gerhard Vollmer.
Very well said.
- Physics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 623 623 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 453 453 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Philosophy 221 221 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 160 160 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Is there a physical limit to data transfer rate?
- 23 Is Millikan's famous oil drop experiment a fraud?
- 18 Conflict between physics and philosophy
- 12 Do we have a quantum version of Norton's dome?
- 11 Making indistinguishable particles distinguishable?
- 10 Confusion in a trick in solving an energy eigenfunction
- 9 What exactly is real number?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.