My dream is to work in MIT media lab. I want to use my knowledge to actually create things, not to pass exams.
I am a high school student and I LOVE physics. The sad thing is that the education system that many are bound by focus excessively on passing exams and obtaining higher marks rather than ACTUALLY understanding the concepts that will eventually be our tools for creation.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 18 '14 at 10:18
- Chemistry 2.1k 2.1k 88 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Physics 1.8k 1.8k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 233 233 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 231 231 22 gold badges66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 229 229 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 36 The reason behind the steep rise in pH in the acid base titration curve
- 24 Reason for the stronger acidic property of phenol than alcohol
- 13 What happens to electrons in metal complexes after excitation by visible light?
- 12 Splitting of $d$ orbitals when ligands approach central metal ion
- 12 Negative energy levels in the diagram for a hydrogen atom
- 11 Shouldn't the pH at the equivalence point always be 7?
- 10 Doesn't the use of a thermometer alter the temperature of the system?
- View more network posts →