I'm a postdoc in theoretical high energy physics at UC Santa Cruz. I have broad research interests with the theme being anything pheno-related. If you are interested, you can find my papers on inspire.
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
Member for 7 years, 10 months
20 profile views
Last seen May 29 at 14:06
- Physics 8.4k 8.4k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 295 295 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 295 295 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 255 255 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 What does a $\rm SU(2)$ isospin doublet really mean?
- 22 In what sense do Goldstone bosons live in the coset?
- 18 Effect of linear terms on a QFT
- 18 Origin of phases in amplitudes in QFT
- 17 Intuition behind mass corrections to massless fermions
- 17 Gauge fermions versus gauge bosons
- 17 Why mass terms are forbidden?
- View more network posts →