I'm a postdocal researcher in theoretical high energy physics at UC Berkeley/Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. I have broad research interests with the theme being anything pheno-related. If you are interested, you can find my papers on inspire.
Berkeley, CA, United States
Member for 5 years, 11 months
18 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 16:11
Top network posts
- 28 What does a $\rm SU(2)$ isospin doublet really mean?
- 20 In what sense do Goldstone bosons live in the coset?
- 18 Origin of phases in amplitudes in QFT
- 17 Intuition behind mass corrections to massless fermions
- 16 Effect of linear terms on a QFT
- 15 Why gauge $SU(N)$ and not $SO(N)$?
- 15 For a particle to have physical mass, is it always necessary to have a mass term in the lagrangian?
- View more network posts →