I'm a postdoc in theoretical high energy physics at UC Santa Cruz. I have broad research interests with the theme being anything pheno-related. If you are interested, you can find my papers on inspire.
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
Member for 7 years, 4 months
20 profile views
Last seen Dec 25 '20 at 16:17
- Physics 8.3k 8.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 295 295 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 265 265 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 253 253 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 What does a $\rm SU(2)$ isospin doublet really mean?
- 22 In what sense do Goldstone bosons live in the coset?
- 18 Effect of linear terms on a QFT
- 18 Origin of phases in amplitudes in QFT
- 17 Intuition behind mass corrections to massless fermions
- 17 Why mass terms are forbidden?
- 16 Can you plot pure function without specifying variable?
- View more network posts →