I'm a postdocal researcher in theoretical high energy physics at UC Berkeley/Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. I have broad research interests with the theme being anything pheno-related. If you are interested, you can find my papers on inspire.
Berkeley, CA, United States
Member for 6 years, 6 months
18 profile views
Last seen Feb 8 at 17:50
- Physics 8k 8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 295 295 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Academia 247 247 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 245 245 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 What does a $\rm SU(2)$ isospin doublet really mean?
- 20 In what sense do Goldstone bosons live in the coset?
- 18 Origin of phases in amplitudes in QFT
- 17 Intuition behind mass corrections to massless fermions
- 16 Why gauge $SU(N)$ and not $SO(N)$?
- 16 Effect of linear terms on a QFT
- 16 Why mass terms are forbidden?
- View more network posts →