@bartshmatthew on Twitter
Top network posts
- 23 Is there a Robert Heinlein story where man throws his shorts while in free fall in a space station to float over to a wall using the reaction?
- 22 Why does moderately distant lightning sound the way it does: relatively quiet high pitched thunder first, and then much louder low pitched thunder?
- 17 Can you throw a stone into longterm orbit from the surface of a spherical planet if it has lumpy enough gravity?
- 15 What does "rarely" mean in NASA's statement: "technically referred to as an exosphere because it’s so thin, its atoms rarely collide."?
- 14 Is there an intuitive reason for why the shape of the orbit at perigee is the mirror image of that at the apogee?
- 9 Why does a blast wave travel faster than sound?
- 8 A mod @-mentioned me but I didn't get a notification
- View more network posts →