Matthew Christopher Bartsh
My focus right now is on getting some feedback about a favorite idea of mine that I hope is both original and good: a unified system for pronouncing binary and every other base that is form of binary, such as octal or hexadecimal. More or less all my ideas are in this Medium article and I would appreciate your thoughts on it:
If the article seems too long, here is a shorter, easier one on the same topic:
Near the surface of Planet Earth.
Member for 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 21 at 6:52
Top network posts
- 23 Is there a Robert Heinlein story where man throws his shorts while in free fall in a space station to float over to a wall using the reaction?
- 21 Why does moderately distant lightning sound the way it does: relatively quiet high pitched thunder first, and then much louder low pitched thunder?
- 15 What does "rarely" mean in NASA's statement: "technically referred to as an exosphere because it’s so thin, its atoms rarely collide."?
- 14 Is there an intuitive reason for why the shape of the orbit at perigee is the mirror image of that at the apogee?
- 9 Why does a blast wave travel faster than sound?
- 7 A mod @-mentioned me but I didn't get a notification
- 6 What did Israel Gelfand mean by “You have to be fast only to catch fleas,” in the context of mathematical research?
- View more network posts →