Top network posts
- 47 No matter how many algebraic invariants we attach to topological spaces, there will always be nonhomeomorphic spaces agreeing on all their invariants
- 44 Intuition for coends
- 40 What is an infinite prime in algebraic topology?
- 23 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 19 Semi group of polynomials which all roots lie on the unit circle
- 19 What is higher equivariant homotopy?
- 18 Topology of categories, very basic facts surrounding Quillen's Higher Algebraic K-Theory I
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 23 '18